Prime West 2016/2017 Schedule –
August 13 & 14, 2016 – DMJ Camp PendletonClick HERE for complete results October 8, 2016 – Church, San Onofre State Beach (Saturday Only)Click HERE for complete results
- January 7 & 8, 2017 – Steamer Lane, Santa Cruz
- January 28 & 29, 2017 – Salt Creek Beach Park, Dana Point (Moved from December because of conflict with ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championships)
- February 11 & 12, 2017 – Seaside Reef, Encinitas
- March 25 & 26, 2017 – Oceanside Harbor, South Jetty
Top 4 event scores added to determine USA Surfing Championships at Lower Trestles Qualification. Must surf a minimum of 4 events to be eligible.
Prime East Coast 2016/2017
September 16 – 18, 2016 – Lincoln Blvd., Long Beach NY, (in conjunction with the UnSound Pro)Click HERE for complete results. October 15 – 16, 2016 -State Street, Showboat Hotel, Atlantic City, NJClick HERE for complete results. November 5 & 6, 2016 – Jennette’s Pier – Nags Head NCClick HERE for complete results.
- March 4 & 5, 2017 – New Smyrna or Satellite Beach, FL
Top 3 event scores added to determine USA Surfing Championships at Lower Trestles Qualification. Must surf at least three events to be eligible.
Prime West Ratings Final 2015/2016 Ratings and USA Surfing Championships Invites Click HERE
Prime East Ratings after New Smyrna Beach FL and Qualifiers for USA Surfing Championships at Lower Trestles Click HERE
Surfing America 2016 USA Surfing Championships
- June 14 – 17, 2017 – Oceanside Harbor North Jetty, Oceanside, CA
- All Longboard, Adult, SUP and Adaptive Divisions
- You must have surfed ASF, ESA, HSA, NSSA or WSA Regional Championships to be eligible with the exception of SUP (SUP Surf and Race must qualify through Surfing America Regional Events) and Adaptive (except CA Adaptive Surfers must qualify through WSA)
- Click Here for Map to Oceanside Harbor North Jetty
- June 19 – 22, 2017 – Lower Trestles, San Onofre State Beach
- All Youth Shortboard Divisions
USA Surfing Championships Lower Trestles 2015 Final Results:
ISA World Junior Surfing Championships
September 17-25 in São Miguel, Azores Islands, Portugal. – See more at: http://www.isasurf.org/events/isa-world-junior-surfing-championship/